Welcome to the 4th edition of the IEEE International Workshop on Software Certification (WoSoCer2014)
have been published on IEEE Xplore
The WoSoCer workshop series brings together researchers, practitioners, companies, domain experts, and regulatory authorities interested in investigating and discussing new strategies, methods, processes, formalisms and techniques for the development and the assessment of safety and security-critical software. Researchers and practitioners from both academia and industry, as well as people from certification authorities, that work on different aspects of software certification, are invited to participate; the workshop aims to foster interactions among these players, and to propose solutions for improving the development of critical systems, as well as the certification process as a whole.
The 2014 edition of WoSoCer is co-located with the 25th IEEE International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (www.issre.net
), and it will take place in Naples, Italy, in November 3-6.
This edition of WoSoCer is supported by the CECRIS FP7 project (CErtification of CRItical Systems).
For any question, contact us at wosocer2014 AT easychair.org
- November 3 - The workshop took place today—thanks everyone for attending, and for the interesting discussions
- "WoSoCer2014 Program" has been published, click here for having more details.
- Paper submission deadline extended to 24th August 2014
- July 1 - The workshop will feature an invited talk by Lorenzo Strigini (City University) on safety evidences and certification
- The call for papers has been released (PDF)